About the Key Largo Songfest
Our three-day event is a unique opportunity for music lovers to enjoy songs as sung by their creators as well as “the story behind the song”—how and why they got written.
The event was created by Robert DiGiorgio, owner of DiGiorgio’s Café Largo and the Bayside Grille of Key Largo.
The Festival is sponsored by the Key Largo Downtown Association, and in 2015 takes place at three fabulous waterfront venues in Downtown Key Largo, representing some of the best of what the area has to offer.
Key Largo Downtown Association
The mission of Key Largo Downtown Association Inc. is to foster a vibrant commercial and cultural district with strategic capital improvements, enhanced maintenance and security, effective marketing and promotions, historic preservation, education, and effective administration.
- A clean, safe, well-lit, and inviting appearance, both day and night;
- Appealing storefronts occupied with an eclectic variety of inviting and interesting retail and service businesses;
- Activities that will attract and benefit area residents, businesses and visitors;
- Historic architecture preservation and adaptive reuse that offers visual unity and quality experiences;
- A healthy mix of retail, restaurant, entertainment and service businesses and be known as having a reputation for welcoming and supporting new businesses, and;
- Creative and lively places where people will shop, enjoy, remember and return.